Eden Gardens Stadium Ticket Prices for ICC ODI World Cup 2023
Everything That You Need to Know about Eden Gardens Stadium Ticket Prices for ICC ODI World Cup 2023
Eden Gardens Stadium Ticket Booking Online & Price Details for ICC ODI World Cup 2023 are now available on this page. If you all want to book online Tickets for Eden Gardens Stadium, then you are in the right place. As you know the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 is going to begin from 5th October onwards. And there are millions of Fans in India who watch it with full excitement. Many people love to watch Cricket and some of them love to watch it in stadiums in real time.
So we are here with ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Ticket Booking Online so that all of you can get it before the date and then watch it in the stadium. In this post, we are going to share the procedure for Eden Gardens Stadium Tickets booking online for ICC ODI World Cup 2023. Along with that, you will also get to know about the price details for Eden Gardens Stadium ICC ODI World Cup 2023. So, all the ICC ODI World Cup fans and cricket lovers continue reading this blog post ahead for more details.
Eden Gardens Stadium Ticket Booking Online
As already know, Eden Gardens is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It has a maximum capacity of 66,000 and is the second-largest cricket stadium in India and third-largest in the world. It is situated in the Kolkata locality of West Bengal and is also known as Garden of Eden. However, some matches of ICC ODI World Cup 2023 are scheduled in Eden Gardens Stadium. And most importantly, the twenty-seventh match of ICC ODI World Cup 2023 on 28th October will be organized in this stadium.
ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Online Ticket Booking & Price – Overview
|Article About||Eden Gardens Stadium Ticket Booking Online & Price|
|Tournament Name||ICC ODI World Cup|
|ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Start Date||5th October 2023|
|ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Last Date||19th November 2023|
Eden Gardens Stadium Ticket Price Details
Let us tell you that Eden Gardens Stadium ICC ODI World Cup 2023 tickets are very high in demand as the first match will be held in this stadium. And the Eden Gardens Stadium ICC ODI World Cup tickets are expected to be out a few weeks before the match. However, you can book either online or by visiting the match venue directly. The tickets are selling very quickly so if you have decided to watch a match live from the stadium, it is better to book your tickets as soon as possible.
Therefore, the ticket price for Eden Gardens Stadium will be INR 5000 to INR 7500. However, there are some special tickets that are going to be more expensive it will cost up to INR 10000. And the ticket prices will vary according to your seats and other facilities included. So, if you want a seat in Eden Gardens Stadium which has many facilities and comfort. Then you may book these expensive tickets and can watch the live match of your favorite team.
Below we have mentioned the price list of different seats available in Eden Gardens Stadium ICC ODI World Cup 2023:
North East Stand
South East Stand
South West Stand
North West Stand
How to Book ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Tickets for Eden Gardens Stadium?
If you want to watch a live ICC ODI World Cup 2023 match in Eden Gardens Stadium, then you need to book your ICC ODI World Cup tickets. Below we have provided simple steps for ICC ODI World Cup 2023 tickets online booking;
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of ICC ODI World Cup Tickets Booking Partners i.e. Bookmyshow.com or paytm.com.
- After that, select the city to check events related to the city.
- Then, click on the sports section and look for the Eden Gardens Stadium tickets.
- Here, look for the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 matches as per the timetable.
- All the ICC ODI World Cup matches are listed on the page and select the match of your choice.
- In the next step, select your seat from the Eden Gardens Stadium seating layout.
- After the selection, pay the total amount online mode.
- Now, you can check the mail after payment confirmation.
- Remember, E-tickets are not applicable for entry inside the Eden Gardens Stadium.
- E-tickets must be redeemed with physical tickets from the box office to get entry inside the stadium.
Important Note – One can purchase ICC ODI World Cup Tickets from numerous sources online and offline. Cricket fans can book ICC ODI World Cup tickets online or buy from ticket counters at the stadium manually. ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Tickets will be available online on BookMyShow, Insider.in, TicketGenie, EventsNow, and Paytm.
Guidelines for Eden Gardens Stadium ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Tickets
- All the people are required to follow these guidelines provided for Eden Gardens Stadium.
- Most of the items are not allowed in the stadium for safety purposes for ICC ODI World Cup players and spectators.
- And these items include – matchboxes, lighters, coins, headphones, power banks, data cables, helmets, Cameras, etc are not allowed inside the stadium.
- Along with that, there is no allowance for any type of Tabaco, cigarette, or wine.
- However, baby food and diapers may be allowed after the security check.
- And you can also bring your phones to the stadium.
- So, before going to the stadium to watch the live matches you all be careful and follow the security measures.
FAQs Related to Eden Gardens Stadium Online Ticket Booking
Q. How to buy tickets for ICC ODI World Cup 2023?
A. You can Buy ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Tickets through Paytm or BookMyShow or cricketworldcup.com.
Q. Do we get a refund for the cancellation of ICC ODI World Cup tickets?
A. For bookings with cancellation protection, the user will be entitled to a refund of 100% of the ticket price in case of cancellation of the ticket within the cancellation window.
Q. Do ICC ODI World Cup tickets include food?
A. Food is included in the ticket price. Also, it comes with other perks like spotting celebrities, etc.
Q. Can I book ICC ODI World Cup tickets offline?
A. Cricket fans can book ICC ODI World Cup tickets online or buy from ticket counters at the stadium manually.
Q. Is a physical ticket required for ICC ODI World Cup?
A. Admission is made through physical entry passes or tickets. For every match, a ticket is mandatory to get entry inside the stadium.
What's Your Reaction?