NewsAye.in welcomes article contributions in the shape of analytical articles, fact-checking articles, tv serial gossip news, bollywood news, hollywood news, tollywood news, soprts news, lifestyle, jobs related news and curated news reports.
The copyright over the published content will be co-owned by the respective contributor and NewsAye.In, which will also have the additional right to use the content for promotion.
We pay 200.00 INR per 10,000 page views. If all your articles get 100,000 page views daily then you will earn 2000.00 INR per day.
→ Get daily earning reports on your dashboard.
→ Withdaw payment to your Bank, PhonePe, Google Pay or Paytm account.
→ Weekly payment, Chat Support.
Editorial guidelines for contributing articles to NewsAye.In
The basic rules and criteria that an article submitted to NewsAye must meet in order to be published.
By default, these are also the guidelines for contributing articles to the main English and Hindi websites of NewsAye. Broadly, your contributions should meet the following criteria:
1. The article should be original and not published anywhere at the time of submission, except on your personal blog. If we find that the idea was lifted from any other place, we will credit the original author.
2. The article shouldn’t be too short, say less than 300 words, or too long, say over 1000 words (we might relax the upper limit in rare cases, but don’t take that chance!).
3. If the article is a curated news report, it should cite original sources. Don’t copy-paste sentences even if you are curating. Your curation should add value to the original reports. Ideally it should give a new insight or analysis by combining information from different sources.
4. We will prefer articles that deal with current events that are making headlines at that point of time.
5. No defamatory or abusive content will be allowed, no matter how strong or justified your emotions or arguments are.
The submitted articles will be reviewed and moderated, and published by our editorial team if they meet the aforementioned criteria.
You need to register with NewsAye.in and submit your article for review.